« All Jobs
Sanft Accounting & Tax, LLC
Job Type: Full Time
- Develops an understanding of the business and the Associate role.
- Develops technical skills in payroll preparation, accounting, financial statement preparation, sales tax return preparation, and income tax return preparation both on the job and through formal learning channels.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Builds working relationships at peer client level.
- Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses.
- Effectively documents work.
- As a member of the team - implements solutions for clients.
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Demonstrates an active interest in the business world by keeping abreast of market trends and business developments.
- Assists in proposal development and research gathering as requested.
- Participates in office wide initiatives – recruitment, marketing etc.
- Actively pursues self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
- Builds strong team relationship skills.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting Minimum. Bachelor’s Degree or currently completing Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Developing technical knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Team player with a positive – ‘can do’ approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- A general and growing knowledge of firm products and services.
- A general understanding of market trends including opportunities, global and local business initiatives.
This position requires working in-person within the firm. Applications from remote workers will not be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
<< All Jobs