« All Jobs
Customer Service Rep. (SDR)
Job Type: Part Time
Category: Customer Service
Ixonia Bank founded in 1918, is a locally-owned, independent community bank that provides a broad range of banking services to both business and private customers in the Watertown-Ixonia-Oconomowoc Lake Country Market. Ixonia bank has always been driven to serve each community's financial needs and continues to provide the same friendly, personal service it has since day one.
Summary: Build customer confidence and trust by performing transactions in a professional manner.
Primary job duties include:
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements.
- Enters customer transactions into computer to record transactions and issues computer generated receipts.
- Balances currency, coin and checks in cash drawer and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen.
- Has knowledge of banking products.
- Performs additional duties as needed
Education, Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
- The willingness and ability to consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Customer service and cash-handling experience is preferred
- Ability to listen actively in order to identify customer needs and/or concerns
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Availability to work 20-25 hours per week, including every Saturday. Flexible scheduling based on branch needs
Click Here to Apply
<< All Jobs