Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells bank deposit products and services that best fit customer needs.
- Proactively initiates and establishes relations with prospective clients.
- Proactively and consistently manages client contact to develop and build long-term relationships
- Represents and promotes the Bank at Bank sponsored events and in the community
- Actively engages in providing “the Ixonia Bank experience” by seeking out opportunities to provide exceptional service to clients and other associates.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: (Competencies)
- Working knowledge of all Ixonia Bank products, services; proven knowledge of an Ixonia Bank seasoned-level CSR job functions, including all new business and personal accounts; IRA’s and lending services and products.
- Requires initiative and judgment in handling customer service situations.
- Must be detailed oriented and accurate; possess excellent organization skills; ability to prioritize projects; and balance multiple tasks.
- Must possess a pleasant and professional phone demeanor; strong customer service skills.
- Proven communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
Education, Experience or Equivalent: High school or GED required; 2-3 years of retail banking and/or customer service. Knowledge of retail banking operations, and banking experience required.
Ixonia Bank offers competitive benefits and wages along with a pleasant, friendly work environment. If you believe you are qualified and are interested joining our team, please apply by following the link on this page.
Ixonia Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.