« All Jobs
Manufacturing Engineer - 1st Shift
G & V Machine Co, Inc
Job Type: Full Time
The purpose of this position is to perform all duties of a Manufacturing Engineer and perform other tasks as assigned or requested.
- Develop CNC programs and setup sheets for all CNC machines.
- Determine tooling needed to achieve process and production goals with VP of Manufacturing Services.
- Maintain and updates edits made to CNC programs and setup sheets.
- Assist in development of new technology in tooling and inserts.
- Work with Product Engineering to concept fixture and jaw designs that allow for maximum efficiency and functionality.
- Assist machine operators or runs first piece production to analyze program efficiency.
- Perform needed changes to programs to address part quality issues recommended from the inspection department.
- Assist Production Manager and Manager of Product Engineering to determine scheduling of new product startup.
- Refine programs to improve process and/or help achieve efficiency goals.
- Member of Quality Planning team.
- Ability to develop CNC programs within “target” cycle time.
- Ability to apply knowledge of the latest tooling and manufacturing techniques to CNC programs.
For details and to apply
For all open positions at G & V Machine
<< All Jobs