« All Jobs
Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
G & V Machine Co, Inc
Job Type: Full Time
The purpose of this non-supervisory position is to perform various maintenance-related support tasks, and assist the Maintenance Manager in installing and repairing machines and equipment, cleaning workspaces, as well as ensuring that all equipment and tools are in working order. Under the guidance of the Maintenance Manager, responsibilities are to:
- Performs and records monthly preventative maintenance on all production machines, air cleaner units, or any other mechanical units as necessary.
- Diagnose, evaluate, repair all unscheduled breakdowns on production machines, test for effectiveness, and verify proper alignment of machine.
- Recommend OEM service people if situation warrants and aids with repairs.
- Assists operators with CNC control operations.
- Verifies legitimacy of all maintenance requests, performs all needed repairs, and completes documentation for maintenance records.
- Forwards all OEM repair part number requests to Manager for ordering.
- Assists in rigging, setup and alignment of new machines.
For details and to apply
For all open positions at G & V Machine
<< All Jobs