« All Jobs
Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Location: Watertown, Wisconsin
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Food Service
Position Summary: Serves guests by providing information to help food and beverage selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining ambiance; and providing a positive dining experience.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greets guests and introduces them to Sprechers
- Helps guests select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering specific beers, wines, and cocktails; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant; inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains a clean stocked restaurant; does side work and rolls silver wear
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
- Other duties as directed
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills; verbally interacts with management, servers, team members and guests.
- Thoroughness and strong organizational skills
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Relationship building
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- High energy level
- Able to read, write, and able to do basic mental math
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Stands during entire shift; reaches bends and stoops frequently.
- Carries up to 50lbs over medium distances
-Text JOBS1763 to 411669 or visit www.sprecherspub.com/careers
<< All Jobs