- Susan Dascenzo, Executive Director
- Barb Krueger, Office Manager
- Shannon Schuch, Implementation Manager
- Robin Kaufmann, Tourism Manager
Governing Body of the Watertown Area
Chamber of Commerce
The Board of Directors of the Watertown Area Chamber of Commerce is comprised of elected members who represent the retail, service/professional and industrial sectors of membership. In addition, a representative of the Main Street Program Board of Directors serves as an ex-officio board member.
The Board of Directors of the Chamber is charged with overseeing the total operation of the Chamber. Its work can be defined in three areas of concentration: Financial responsibilities, Community and Chamber Mission accountabilities and Ongoing Leadership Development.
Meetings: The board meets at 7:30am at Marquardt Village on the third Thursday of every month.
Board of Directors
- Jennifer Mueller, President - Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Kendall Bocher, Vice President - Bethesda Lutheran Communities
- Joe White, Secretary - Datatek Imaging
- John Baumann - Stifel
- Sandra Budewitz - Watertown Main Street Program, ex-officio
- Steven Board - Maranatha Baptist University
- Sherry Cira - Marquardt Village
- Al Larson - Bender Levi Larson & Associates
- Jacob Maas - City of Watertown
- Mike Nienow - Hafemeister Funeral Home & Cremation Services
- Laurie Rehm - Rehm Insurance
- Cassandra Schug - Watertown Unified School District
- Tina Sturn - Domani Spa Salon Café
- Tom Warriner - Edward Jones Investment