The Customer Solutions Specialist is responsible for internal and external customer support for electronic banking, back-office transaction/exception monitoring, reporting and processing, fraud prevention, on-line account access administration, and other possible electronic support tasks. This position serves as a subject matter expert, responding to external and internal inquiries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer department phone calls from customers and other staff members
- Provide support to Retail and Business online banking users by handling routine inquiries received via telephone to include password resets, research, etc of all applications (i.e. Mobiliti, Bill Pay, and Positive Pay).
- Works with customers, branches, and departments to set up new ACH customers and assist with questions on the services they are utilizing.
- Review and approve ACH files that are processed throughout the day for ACH Originators.
- Takes ownership and ensures timely response and resolution to customer issues; maintains knowledge of internal resources to mitigate disruption of electronic banking services to customers; communicates reoccurring or serious issues to the Customer Solutions Manager; recommends temporary work around and viable solutions to improve customer service and response.
- Be a resource on debit card/credit card fraud and other card issues.
- Assist the Customer Solutions Manager with education of electronic products to branches.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of banking laws and regulations, including a strong understanding of compliance, security and BSA regulations as it relates to electronic banking.
Qualifications, Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: (Competencies)
- Must possess a pleasant and professional phone demeanor, strong customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Ixonia Bank products and services
- Critical thinker with ability to review and recommend solutions to complex problems, position requires solid judgment and frequent decision making.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate; possess excellent organization skills; have the ability to prioritize projects and balance multiple tasks.
- High level of responsiveness to internal and external customers
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present information in a confident and professional manner.
- Ability to take initiative, and work as a self-starter, effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in group and individual settings.
- Strong business development skills.
Education, Experience or Equivalent:
- High school or GED required; Associate or Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Extensive knowledge of online banking and mobile banking applications.
Click here for more details.
Ixonia Bank offers competitive benefits and wages along with a pleasant, friendly work environment. If you believe you are qualified and are interested joining our team, please apply by following the link on this page.
Ixonia Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.