« All Jobs
Sr. Accounting Associate
Sanft Accounting & Tax, LLC
Job Type: Full Time
- Project manages one or more client assignments simultaneously, ensuring overall success of each project.
- Identifies client’s needs/opportunities in order to sell/cross-sell products or services.
- Establishes work schedules through effective use of project management techniques.
- Drafts client reports.
- Shares and transfers knowledge within the team.
- Develops deeper knowledge and skills in technical field.
- Actively pursues self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
- Builds and nurtures strong working relationships with client management and peer client levels.
- In consultation with the assignment manager organizes and controls multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment objectives.
- Manages the implementation of solutions for clients.
- Advises and coaches team members, provides consistent recognition and encouragement to team members, and sets an example by demonstrating high energy levels and enthusiasm.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Successfully directs and maintains a motivated and empowered work team.
- Performs a detailed review of the team’s work to ensure quality, thoroughness and completion of assignment tasks within agreed time frames.
- Identifies opportunities to improve assignment profitability and identifies any risk management issues.
- Actively supports new initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with additional credits minimum, Master's Degree preferred.
- Current CPA Licensure or Exam Eligible with Plan to Complete the Exam in the next six months.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Team management skills - the ability to coach, motivate, and direct a team of people in coordination with firm partner.
- Team player with a positive 'can do' approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in delivery of quality client service.
- A working knowledge of firm products and services in the practice area, and a general knowledge of produces and services in other practice areas.
- A general understanding of market trends including opportunities, global and local business initiatives, and stakeholder/competitor interests.
This position requires working in-person within the firm. Applications from remote workers will not be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
<< All Jobs