« All Jobs
Quality Technicians - 2nd and 3rd shifts
G & V Machine Co, Inc
Job Type: Full Time
2nd and 3rd Shifts
The purpose of this non-supervisory position, located in Ixonia, Wisconsin, is to perform all duties of a Quality Technician and perform other tasks as assigned or requested.
Under the guidance of the Quality Manager, responsibilities are:
- Inspection of machined parts and assemblies using precision measuring equipment
- Performs receiving, first piece, in-process, and final inspection as required.
- Performs floor audits to verify part quality, in process quality plans, and assist in process improvements.
- Initiates and/or completes required documentation as longs, move tickets, sign-offs etc.
- Provides machine operators with document interpretation and assists in training of new employees in use of tools, gauges, and other measuring devices.
- Issues gauges per quality plan and record for recall. Calibrates basic gauging equipment and records results.
Click Here For Full Job Description and to Apply
To View All Open Positions for G & V Machine
<< All Jobs