« All Jobs
Supervisor - 2nd Shift
G & V Machine Co, Inc
Job Type: Full Time
The purpose of this position is to perform all duties of a Shift Supervisor and perform other tasks as assigned or requested.
- Monitor and assist with setups, efficiency and indirect labor of production employees.
- Coordinate effective machine and employee utilization to achieve production goals.
- Evaluate, Coordinate and assist in the training and development of production employees with respect to general shop practices, company policies, proper documentation, safety, and quality.
- Assist Material Handler in coordinating efficient flow of materials.
- Document vacation and attendance occurrences.
- Perform minor maintenance on machines.
- Perform documentation and investigation of on-the-job accidents.
- Assist Product Engineering with new product start-up.
- Document and notify the appropriate people of all machine problems and incidences.
- Evaluates and facilitates or arranges training needs for personnel per SP-6.2-05.
- Performs, new and transfer, employee selection per SP-6.2-03.
- Initiates personnel actions and performs scheduled performance reviews through human resource policies stated in G&V Machine’s Employee Handbook.
For more details and to apply
For all open positions at G & V Machine
<< All Jobs